Conheça o app e baixe online. Cambodia Offline Travel Guide.
“It’s very well designed, super easy to use.” – Techinasia.com
The most complete Cambodia offline travel guide from Wikivoyage is now in your hand and available for use offline anywhere you go, with comfortable reading experience and frequent updates.
We cover major attractions like Battambang, Kampot, Koh Kong, Pailin, Pursat, Sihanoukville, Bokor National Park, Kep, Angkor Archaeological Park, Anlong Veng, Siem Reap, Sisophon, Koh Ker, Poipet, Tonle Sap Lake, Preah Vihear, Phnom Penh, Kampong Cham, Kompong Thom, Krek, Banlung, Kratie, Sen Monorom, Stung Treng, Mekong Delta etc. — almost all destinations in Cambodia in one app.
No more tiny text, no more double tap to zoom in. You are in complete control of the font size you want to read.
And you can bookmark any favorite articles for later enjoyment.
– Enjoy the full text and offline photos of all Wikivoyage articles about Cambodia.
– Fast to use.
– Easy to navigate.
– All images are beautifully formatted.
– Search for any destinations in Cambodia, keywords within the app or within any articles.
– Bookmark your favorite articles at one tap.
– Best reading experience by customising font size.
– Database is updated frequently.
Enjoy our surprise gifts for early users.
Proudly brought to you by www.triip.me – the global travel platform that enables YOU to enjoy best private tours passionately crafted by handpicked local experts.